Ellis Whittam is a friendly, happy and rewarding place to work.
95% of our colleagues are happy working at Ellis Whittam. The level of engagement with colleagues and clients is what makes us different from our competitors. Our colleagues are inspired to deliver exceptional service, and the result is that more than 9 out of 10 of our clients are happy to recommend us.
We Have Strong Values
- To provide a first class, professional service to our clients and our prospective clients.
- To be courteous, honest and behave with integrity at all times.
- To always act wholeheartedly in the best interests of Ellis Whittam.
- To have pace, ambition and teamwork as core principles.
- To treat each other equally and with respect and dignity.
We Offer Attractive Benefits
- Competitive salary with attractive pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance.
- Generous holiday and leave schemes.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Car share incentives.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Influenza vaccination.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
We recognise and reward great work with our Inspirational Service Awards enabling colleagues to win cash prizes and holidays.
To find out what it’s like to work in our Chester office – click here
To find out what it’s like to work in our Glasgow office – click here
View our current vacancies in the menu on the left / below.
We welcome speculative applications from all exceptional candidates. If you stand out from the crowd and would like to work at Ellis Whittam please send your full CV, together with email/letter of application, to email@example.com.
NO AGENCIES NEED APPLY