Our Employment Law and HR training courses equip you with essential and enhanced skills to enable you to do your job more effectively.
Not only do our Employment Law and HR training courses help you operate in a legally compliant way, you will also improve your management and supervisory skills. This results in more effective and efficient decision making and better motivated people.
In need of expert advice? Speak to a member of our team on 0845 226 8393 today, or get in touch via our website to book a free consultation to discuss all of your Employment Law, HR and Health & Safety needs. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.Get in touch
Employment Law and HR Training Courses
What makes our courses really special is that they are designed and delivered by our own experienced, legally qualified Employment Law Advisers who enhance the training experience through sharing real examples of the challenges they deal with on a daily basis.
We can deliver courses anywhere of your choosing, and we can tailor the content for your precise requirements. Our most popular courses include the following:
Absence: Conduct or Capability?
- This practical guide will assist you in handling persistent short term absences and long term sickness.
Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
- How to identify the issues, relevant policies and procedures you need to have in place, plus the implications of not dealing with bullying issues.
Conflict Resolution and Mediation
- This interactive, workshop-based training course looks at conflict management and how to improve relationships. We look at individual responses to conflict, using self-analysis tools. Participants will also learn effective mediation techniques to help resolve workplace differences.
Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
- This guide to discrimination covers sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief and ageism. It is essential training for any employee at any level.
Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- This practical guidance details the procedural requirements for dealing with disciplinary and grievance issues as well as an overview of recent changes.
Employment Tribunal: Practice and Procedure
- This invaluable course covers tribunal procedure and process as well as a practical guide to presenting your case. It will provide the practical assistance required to defend any claim.
This is just a small selection of what we are capable of delivering. Please speak to us about your specific requirements.