With our Fixed Fee Employment Law and HR Support service, you can call on us as often as you need, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This comprehensive service brings you complete peace of mind and financial certainty. With our Fixed Fee Employment Law and HR Support service, we handle your HR challenges, so you can focus on your core work.
In need of expert advice? Speak to a member of our team on 0845 226 8393 today, or get in touch via our website to book a free consultation to discuss all of your Employment Law, HR and Health & Safety needs. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.Get in touch
Fixed Fee Employment Law and HR Support
Our service is a unique blend of many features, tailored to meet your exact requirements.
- Genuinely fixed fee Employment Law and HR support. Even if your organisation grows, your fee remains fixed. You can call or email as often as you like for no extra charge.
- A named, dedicated, legally qualified Employment Law Adviser gets to know you and your organisation and the way you like to work.
- Your Employment Law Adviser actually drafts your letters and documents rather than just advises.
- Preparation of a bespoke Employee Handbook and Contracts of Employment to ensure legal compliance and best practice.
- Help with all your Employment Law and HR challenges including disciplinaries, grievances, dismissals, attendance, performance, TUPE, redundancy and much more.
- Legal Expenses Insurance covers the cost of Employment Tribunals, settlements and awards.
- Access to ‘My EW’, a comprehensive Employment Law and HR online information resource. You can also review all advice given to you by your Employment Law Adviser.
- Access to EW Assist, a powerful online HR software tool to manage sickness absence, holidays, performance and much more.
- Regular bulletins, a library of webcasts and proactive support from your Employment Law Adviser and Client Manager.
Why Outsource Your Employment Law and HR to Ellis Whittam?
You can benefit from our services if:
- You have no in-house HR.
- You have in-house HR, or do it yourself, but do not have the legal skills of a qualified Employment Law Adviser.
- You simply don’t have time and find HR issues a distraction from your day job.
- You are seeking cost savings – we are nearly always considerably more cost effective than in-house HR Managers.
- You are seeking budget certainty – our fixed fee means that even if your organisation grows, your fees don’t.
You can read more about outsourcing HR and they way we can integrate seamlessly with your organisation here.
Please contact us for an informal discussion or for an appointment with a Regional Business Director who will prepare a bespoke service proposal for you.